Florence Shoals Area Law Firm
When our founder, Frank V. Potts, passed away a few years ago at the age of 96, hundreds of community members came to pay their respects. Quite a few were former clients or family members of former clients who had received help over the years in many areas of life from the law firm that Mr. Potts founded in 1939. It is our hope that the values that he inculcated in the law practice will carry on through all our dealings with clients. “Treat clients the way you would want to be treated,” he said many times. This is our law firm’s sincere golden rule.
We understand that our clients face legal challenges that can have an impact on their lives for years to come. For this reason, we are prepared to give sound advice and provide clear guidance for Alabama residents dealing with:
- Car accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, accidents caused by defective products and other personal injury cases
- BP claims for businesses and nonprofit entities eligible for compensation under the Deepwater Horizon Class Action Settlement.
- Criminal matters such as drug possession, DWI or theft charges
- Divorce, child custody and other family law matters
- Wills, trusts and probate administration
While delivering professional legal services, we do not neglect the human side of legal counsel. Empathy and respect are bedrock values that permeate all that we do. If you become a client of Potts & Young Attorneys, L.L.P., we will treat you as the neighbor that you are — just as Frank V. Potts taught us by example.
For more information about our background and qualifications, follow these links:
In compliance with Alabama State Bar Rules, no representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.